Support Our Work
The National Center for Victims of Crime is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization supported by individual donors, corporations, foundations, and government grants. Donations to the National Center go an extremely long way in ensuring services provided to victims and those who work with victim continue uninterrupted. The National Center for Victims of Crime’s EIN is 30-0022798.
Donate By Phone
Donate by Mail
Download a “Donate by Mail Form,”
print it, then mail your completed form and contribution to:
National Center for Victims of Crime
P.O. Box 101207
Arlington, VA 22210
Many Ways to Give
- Become a Corporate Partner
The National Center for Victims of Crime is the best partner to work with to demonstrate your commitment to helping victims of crime rebuild their lives because:
- Everyone has been affected by crime in some way. Either they have been a victim. Or they have a close friend or family member who has been victimized.
- We work with victims of any crime — burglary, arson, identity theft, as well as homicide, child abuse, domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault. We are an advocacy organization committed to — and working on behalf of — crime victims and their families.
- For more than 25 years, the National Center for Victims of Crime has served as the nation’s most comprehensive resource and advocacy organization dedicated to supporting crime victims and those who serve them. It remains at the forefront of the national effort to provide crime victims with the rights, protections, and services they need to rebuild their lives.
- Supporting National Center helps countless victims across the country — we increase our reach exponentially by building the capacity of other victim service providers and criminal justice professionals nationwide through training, publications, and technical assistance.
Please contact us at (202) 467-8700 to discuss how your company can partner with to address specific crimes of concern to your constituents or support the National Center’s work in other ways.
The National Center for Victims of Crime is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Donations to the National Center are tax deductible.
Florida residents may obtain a copy of the National Center’s official registration (license #CH21962) and financial information from the FL division of consumer services by calling 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) or visiting www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.